Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Workout Day... Finally.

Finally, I put a stop to the mentality of "I will do it tomorrow". I woke up at 8am this morning to go to the gym. Action time! I went for the combo class. Combo class means: A class involving cardio, step. light weights and ball. Simple and easy to follow caters for all fitness levels.

I think I was the youngest in place and also the weakest. It is super tiring, or is because I have not been doing strenuous exercise for a while. It was really embarrassing when most of the more mature ladies do so much better than me. So i just keep smiling at them, hoping t
here is a hole for me to hide. I also think I got combination problem, I just could not get my hands and legs to synchronies.

After the session, one of them came up to me and said that I need to get used to it. *blush* There is a pregnant woman doing better than me too. 

I went to the top level of the gym to chill out, great outdoor pool and nice scenery.
 Look at the photo. I was doing my quiet time and it was pretty cold, so I kind of cut short my quiet time.

Took a photo when I was driving. Beautiful blue sky with cottony clouds. I love the sky in Perth, but of course the UV is super high too.

No comments: