Today, I went for an interview as a "community support work", suppose to help aged people. There is physical assessment, I think they wanted to test to see if we have certain strength to help the aged carry stuffs or even to carry the aged. The physiotherapist said that I have a very stiff body and needed a massage. Indeed, I think I need one, havent had a massage for a long time. Afterall, the test result was good, I m strong! ;)



The interview was interesting, first time in my life having interview in sport attire, not so formal. The interviewer asked a lot of questions, and I just replied whatever come to my mind. I confessed to her that I couldnt really good, and I think she wasnt impressed because we need to cook for the aged. This job basically is like a carer to the aged, we have to clean, bathe and feed them, we have to clean their apartment too. Anyway, she asked me to wait for phone call. Waiting...
Catch up with Michie at Dome for tea today as well.
Shortly, I had to meet Mina and Eva for dinner. We decided to go to scarborough beach rd, Jimmy Dean for dinner. As we are early, we took a stroll along the beach. A drunkard man walked towards us, we are kind of afraid and he stopped us.
He said he had photos to show us. There are a lot of occasions people might show you xrated photos. So in my mind, i was thinking of ways to react if it is something unpleasant. Heart pounding.
"See this" he said. I peeked and it was photo of a very adorable jack russell. He told us that his dog was run over by a car this morning, so he was very down. Poor chap. But because he is bit drunk, we decided to walk away, he followed. I told him i shared his grief, and he replied, "i dont need that." and walked away. Phew... But the dog was really adorable.
We had our dinner and also watched sunset togther, the food is only so so, but the scenary is good. We had a great time talking and complaining about my previous workplace. I feel relieved that I left that lousy place.
No comments:
Post a Comment