Friday, August 8, 2008

Our Dinner

I have been cooking recently, for a healthier and cheaper option, as well as that I m actually quite free.

Chicken rice in Perth is about $10 per plate. Therefore is so much cheaper when I cook. One fresh free range chicken is about $12, premix is about $5, total to $17. We had it for dinner and lunch, phew, really saves.

Tuna steak with mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables and homemade pumpkin soup. I was quite happy with the end product. Come on Miss Oink! Keep it up!


I learnt the korean beef bulgogi and spicy seafood soup. The cost is about $20. Imagine going to a korean restaurant will cost us $40. It is actually 
quite stress to think of what to cook everyday, must think of variety, must be healthy and etc. Throw in ideas for me if you have any, it will be good if you can share with me your recipes too.

No comments: