Tuesday, August 19, 2008

On Job training- cooking


Cooking is fun and challenging. I somehow like to cook but only for Mr Oink. I got no confident cooking for others. How can I increase that confident?

The mee rebus was pretty easy because I didnt cook it from scratch, I actually bought the premix. So I only need to prepare the noodles and ingredients. As easy as ABC. :)

Do the photos look tempting? Haha. I tried making dumpling and "mee bok ta", I think can consider it quite successful. Does the char siew look good? I was so proud of myself... To find a shop that sells good roasted products. Haha. For one moment, did you think I cook it? 

Each day, I am quite excited about the things to cook. There was once we just went to the supermarket, bought some chicken and spinach, and ideas just come to my mind on how to cook it. So we have Chinese wine chicken with ginger(like confinement food) and spinach with ikan bilis. It was good. ;p I forgot to take photo on it because I was really hungry. 


No comments: