Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday blues


Monday blues... This morning I woke up at 7:30am to go for blood test again. As usual, after the test, I went to the cafe to treat myself something sweet, so i had carrot cake today. 
I have decided to take a stroll along the beach, so i went to Cottesloe beach. It was quite windy but the view of the ocean makes me feel so peaceful. There are people jogging, having lunch, children playing and some brave ones swimming. As for me, I went along the beach, took some photographs and also spend some time with God. Definitely feel better after my quiet time. 
                     
                    
I tell myself that i should take more effort to spend time outdoor, so that i wont feel so moody.
When everything seems to go on well, guess what?
I scratched Jason's car. I feel bad. Initially his car is in really good condition, but once i started driving, I put on heaps of make up for the car.

No comments: