Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My first pay job for photoshoot and recent updates

I m extrememly happy that I finally get my first paycheck for the service of photo shoot. Last weekend, I help an aunty in church to take wedding shots of her daughter wedding. I do it out of love without thinking to get a single cents (just like the previous two), but on sunday, aunty gives me a fat ang pow. I m very very happy.. If you can guess the amount I received, maybe i will share with you. haha.

Another happy news, one of my friend in Singapore who had difficulties in getting pregnant, is finally pregnant. So happy for her! Indeed, it is God's timing.

Another piece of good news is... I have been offered 2 jobs. Both are in hospitality sector. One is to go back to my previous workplace, another is at a small cafe... I dont know which one to choose or rather stay in my current job.

No comments: