Last Friday, I went to my favorite client, OD, then his wife complains to me about him peeing everywhere in the house, keep falling down and even run away from home. I pity the wife but sometimes i wonder did the wife ill treat him that why he runs away.
Anyway, I spend time with him, everything was fine. I offered him a piece of chocolate biscuit and he doesnt want. Then i popped it into my mouth. When he saw that, he told me to bring him for a walk. To Mr OD, he will walk with me because he knows i want to lose weight, but this is actually my excuse to make him walks with me. So I was very happy because i wanted him to do a bit of exercise, so we went for a walk. He is still quite fragile so i told him that we will walk the shorter route but he insist walking the longer route and he said to me, "you eat the chocolate right?" The moment I was so emotional that he cares for me.
And I went to shower this lady, OC, i think she is abt 90yo. She is so adorable, when i showered for her and the water was cold, she made funny faces, just like a small kid.
Mr HR, 93yo, his beloved wife was admitted to hospital. And when i was cleaning his house, he told me he misses his wife and sounded like he is going to cry, my heart sinks. I promise him i will continue to pray for Mrs R. But Mrs R is also 93yo, sometimes i think is hard to console them because we will eventually grow old and promote to glory.
Through their strong marriage for 70 years, I told myself i will work towards to that goal and to learn to love and appreciate my Mr Oink. Even at their age, they are still madly in love. So sweet.
But I think the saddest part is when one day we will eventually die leaving our loved ones behind...
No comments:
Post a Comment