I called up my coordinator to tell them I cannot sick because I m afraid that i will spread the virus to the aged. But I think they really do not have enough staffs that they ask me to wear a mask instead. What the?! Anyway, I still report to work and try my best to stay away from the aged.
DH wakes up early every morning to go and paint the house. Thank God for friends, many actually help us out. We are now 95% to completion on painting.
Today, as usual I went to work, and bought another bottle of cough syrup. I hope i will get well soon because we are moving on the 3rd Jan. As for packing, i think we only done 20%. Oops.
Feeling a bit drowsy, i think i better go rest so that i will be able to welcome 2009 with a healthy body.
As for new year resolutions, let me think about it.
Thank you for all my family and friends that have such great blessing in our life. Especially the best man in the world, my Mr Oink!! xoxoxoxoxoxo Cant express how important you are. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment