Usually I will not attend Mr Oink's company function because I m shy. I realise that I m losing out on opportunities of eating out at high class restaurant, so this time i decided to go.
The dishes are quite expensive. Entree is about $20 to $25, Main is about $45 each and the dessert is $17.50. So the total cost for each person is about $120 including breads and drinks.
These are our entrees. Few pieces of sashimi and 2 pieces of sushi for $25. Few prawns with some salad.
Aged prime steak and pink snapper at about $45 each
Mr Oink had crepes with ice cream and I had one mango with a scoop of orange sorbert at $17.50 each.
Well, I guess I kind of enjoy the meal because is free. haha... When we walked to our car, I think we saw a couple making out on the grass patch. They not shy but we are shy to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment