Monday, October 27, 2008

oops!

Today, as usual I went to work. I went to this old lady and i suppose to shower her, give her medication and make her a cuppa. She let go of some gases when we are in the shower. So she ask me to open the door, she says she lost her smell of smell and taste, but wanted me to get some fresh air. After that, i did the same thing i did the last time for the coffee, i put coffee, sugar, hot water and milk. Today, she says that the coffee taste weird. 

In my mind, i was thinking, i thought you lost your sense of taste. Anyway, I said i did the same thing as last time, nothing unusual. But she said it it really weird and i decided to make any cup. This time round, i got suspicious of the jar of sugar, i decided to taste it. Oh no, it was salt! My, my, i feel so terrible for being so blur. Finally, she got her real cup of coffee(which mean the last time was with salt too).

Another client asked me to scrub her bathroom, you know when the grouts get really dirty. I tried my best but couldnt get the stain off. I tell her I will try on Wednesday again.

My favourite client, Mr OA, is admitted to hospital. :( I really hope he will get well soon.

No comments: