Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mr Oink's cooking and In the making- House Part 9

Hello. Today I like to share with you some photos. Firstly, the top two photos are dishes cooked by my beloved hubby. He is improving on his cooking. Recently, i had to work till quite late, so Mr Oink volunteered to cook for me with love... So sweet.. 

Can you tell the similarity of the photos? haha, is all the same colour! :p But I loved it. Muack!

Yesterday, we went walking along the beach. Beautiful sunset and quite a pleasant weather. We walked on path and sand. I think walking on sand is a good training and less harmful to the knees because the ground is soft.

The photos below are the recent pictures of our lovely house. The ceilings and the cornering is up. Windows and doors are installed too. Cant wait... 




No comments: