Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Nicole's baby shower

Nicole is going to give birth to a baby boy, Reuben, in 5 weeks time. I went to the baby shower last Saturday. We have delicious food and a few games. I m not a very sporting person, so i tried escaping the games by being the camera woman. haha.

Anyway, I only know a few people at the shower. I think i m quite shy when i see new people. (haha, actually i think I m more antisocial.)

The first game is to guess the waistline of the pregnant woman. And guess what, her waistline is similar to mine and I m not pregnant. 
Second game is to guess the flavors of the baby food.. i didnt try, but those who play the game say they will never feed their baby with the processed can baby food because it simply taste yucky! I think natural food is better!
Lastly, rhymes crossword! I totally failed it. No childhood. My mum tell me those rhymes in mandarin leh...

When will it be my turn... *pout*

No comments: