Friday, June 13, 2008

13th Jun

Today, i flying off to Frankfurt, Germany. I woke up around 10 plus. Walked to buy my favourite "pai ku mee". I should buy an extra packet for myself... simply too delicious.

Meet PT at Toa Payoh, she went for a haircut too. Nice one! 

Went to J8 to change SD to Euro. Heart pained, the conversion rate is s$2 to 1 Euro. :( 

I havent packed my luggage as usual, i know i shouldnt keep everything till last minute. I will try to change. ;p
Helped Dad to print out his book, I m so proud of Dad, he is so gifted in writing poem and Mr Oink actually has his gene. So we decided to write a poem for dad for fathers' day.

We had a very nice dinner at terminal 3. Surprised Dad with our present. Made our way to terminal 1, Granny, aunties and many people came to send me off. We are wondering if Mr Oink can come out from custom, and he did! Everyone was glad to see him.

Time to say goodbye. I was still strong, i told myself not to cry. Went around hugging and bidding goodbye. When i was hugging Dad, he said,"Sally, no matter what, dont look down on yourself, You can do it." Tears started rolling down, i couldnt help crying. 

After we passed the daparture gate, mom keeps showing us I LOVE YOU in the korean drama way, so adorable, so heart warming.

I love all of you! You are the treasures of my heart. Thank you!






1:Dinner at Dian Xiao Er at Terminal 3, PT with new hairstyle!
2:PIL
3:Father's Day Pressie
4:2 supermodels
5:Everyone at the airport.


No comments: