Wednesday, December 5, 2007

5th December

So fast, is already end of the year. Looking forward to my holiday to Taipei and Sabah. Taipei to relax, to meet my dear childhood friend, Sheree and her family and also Liping and Sandy. To Sabah for mission, going to be a challenge for me. Going to inner suburbs. Jia You!

Today is another lousy day at work. I wonder why bully can survive so long in the company, and people actually scare of her. I m going to stand on my position as a manager and defend myself all the way, i need to be stronger, i think i need to put on the attitude i have in the Navy.

Dont want to go into details what she had done to me, dont want to remember.

I thinking of my holidays... i want to buy the lover glove in taiwan, so i can still hold Mr Oink's hand even in cold winter.

No comments: