Friday, November 30, 2007

Bully at work.

Today is another lousy day. Trying so hard to ask the old pple the right way n newer method of frothing milk, but they dont want to listen. Now wonder so many people complain about the coffee they made. Everyone who buys coffee at my workplace, trust me, I been trying.

Today SCJ was making cappuccino, i was frothing the milk my usual way, she complained that i didnt have froth, so i show her the velvet, creamy and dense froth and she said i did it the wrong way. She said she was taught by an italian 20 years ago.

What the!!!??!! 20 years ago! Nobody froth the milk like her, so bubbly, when u sprinkle chocolate on top of her froth, the froth sink, ugly and disgusting.

I told her i learnt it in school last year, and even famous coffee sellers her dont froth it her way. Do you know what comment she made? She replied, "You learned in chinese school and only make chinese coffee." That is so racist! How can she say that?

I went for coffee making course last year in Melbourne, Victoria training school.

My blood is boiling. Thank God, M is not around, i think i will faint if M and SCJ are around.

I need a new job!

No comments: