skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Miss Oink
Monday, December 17, 2007
Nikon D80, Day 2
Today, I went to Matilda bay after work, hoping to get a few nice shots... heehee..
I m pretty happy with my photo shoot.
Met this beautiful mom and daughter, here are the photos...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Miss Oink
A ordinary Singaporean residing in Australia. Happily married to a wonderful man, a man whom I wanna spend all my life with. I m still searching for purpose and passion in life.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(13)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(58)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2007
(13)
▼
December
(7)
Taking a break.. Looking forward to Christmas!
Nikon D80, Day 2
Nikon D80, Day 1
Nikon D80
Which is the one...
Spinning around
5th December
►
November
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment