Mr Oink is 30 this year. Heehee. I like to tease him that he has no more digit '2' in the tens place. Two more years for me. It's actually scary to see how fast time flies.
Few weeks ago, I planned for a surprise party for my darling who is turning 30. There are too many people to invite, so we cut down to 20 people.
So on the actual day, I finished work at 6pm, I bought a muffin as a birthday cake. Telling Mr Oink that it's gonna be two of us and we shall go out for a simple dinner. We took a short nap and get ready at 7pm because I need to ensure the guests had arrived.
We drove to the restaurant and I ask Mr Oink is feeling of turning thirty, he gave a simple reply and feeling so so.
We went into the restaurant and the whole group(sitting right at the end of the restaurant) stands up to sing him a birthday song, he was surprised! Yes! We did it!
We played "passing the message", but some distorted the message of how nice he is to how to have more hair growth.. haha.
Mr Oink receives alot of gifts and he is really happy. I m so glad to see my darling enjoying himself.
I Love you!
The muffin birthday cake and the whole group


The real birthday tart, his balloons and whole bags of gift cards.
No comments:
Post a Comment