Monday, July 14, 2008

Sydney 2nd Jul to 13th Jul

I have decided to upload more photos because a picture tells a thousand word. :p


The main purpose that i went to Sydney is for the Hillsong Conference 08. It was a really good experience to see men and women of God doing great works in 20,000 lives. It is so cool to see preachers around the world, eg: Judah Smith, Joyce Meyers and etc. Jason and I registered ourselves for 2009. 


a. The famous Opera house. Jason and i went to the opera house for a tour. Heaps of steps and also it is a difficult buliding to build. 
b. This little seahorse is adorable, isnt it? I fall in love with this seahorse. It plays very soothing music and a dim light.
c. We went to a german restaurant. They have live music and performance, but i think the food is only so-so, after trying authentic german food in Germany.


d. Mandarin Duck! A beautiful creation of God. It is so colourful.
e. I was wondering whether i should upload this photo because i look so.... Sigh.. I want to lose weight too(resolution every year). When can i achieve it?
 

f. Wagu beef burger... This burger cost A$10. It is not too bad, quite delicious. 


g. Mr Oink and the new apple store in Sydney. I think he went there 3 times in 3 days.
h. This is my fav animal, Koala(means no water). Koala dont drink water, they just eat eucalyptus leaves and sleep like 20 hours a day, look like leaves dont give such energy. 
i. Can you see the three ladies? This is the famous 3 sisters on Blue Mountain. Tourist attraction.


j. Took on a train that the track is 51 degree slanted. Exciting!
k. Delicious hot chocolate from real chocolate. Nice Mug that costs $30.

Does this give u a good summary on the things i do in Sydney?
:)
By the way, my flight back to Perth was delayed for 2 hours, so Qantas give us a $20 food voucher.


No comments: