Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Nong time no see

Hello. Really been a while since I last blogged. Wonder if there is anyone out there still checking my blog.

So much to update but dont know where to start. Just celebrated my 29th birthday, hopefully is a new beginning.

Was watching Singapore Idols 2009, and that guy who used to sing "nong nong ago..." joined this season too. I wonder what is he trying to achieve. What did he go on national television to make a fool out of himself. Aiya..

In July, I had an awesome time in Jakarta. I want to go back again, if I can. Shall load some photos or can check out my facebook.

In Aug, I went back to school. Yes, Curtin University of Technology. Guess what course I am doing? Some hints, I used to study engineering in Polytechnic.

During this period from Jul to Sept, I have been through a lot of emotions up and down, but, Thank God for a supporting husband.

Keep me in your prayer ok, Exam coming. Will update soon testimony.



No comments: