Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Emotions...

On the 18th of April, I m extremely happy because I m back in Singapore for 2 days. Time is really really short. Reached Singapore at 3am, went to eat have supper and went home to sleep. Woke up at 10plus, had breakfast and off to Toa Payoh.

Went to see doctor at Raffles Medical because I was down with sore throat and flu. :( After that head to my favorite salon to have a new look. I was pretty sad that all the hair stylists that I knew had left. So I ask my favourite technician to recommend me one, she called her boss and they recommend me to Andy. I told Andy I want a fresh look, hopefully he will snip off my long ponytail that I have for 9 years. i told him i losing a lot of hair too. In the end, I manage to convinced him to do it(All my ex stylists said I got round face, cannot have short hair), but Andy did a good job and I love my new haircut.

Went to City Harvest for church service because we need to attend wedding tomorrow. The service was awesome and we are glad that that we are there. Had dinner with my family, I miss them badly.

Sunday, the reason we are back in singapore is to attend Mr Oink's cousin wedding. It all went well, but tiring. There were few hours break before the wedding dinner, so we decided to pamper ourselves. We went to Kenko at Singapore flyer, we had foot reflexology, back massage and the highlight is the fish spa. It was so ticklish for Mr Oink that he was giggling away, it was really good for stress relieve isnt it? The fish really did a good job, after 30mins of nibbling the dead skin off my legs, my legs feel like baby again. White and smooth. I wish i can buy the fishes home.

Monday, Feeling blue because this trip to Singapore was really short. I dont like it but no choice. The flight was delayed for an hour, add to my sian-ness. When i got home last night, I was exhausted. Met a strange man on the plane too, angry! Disturb our rest.

Today, I went back to work. I was shocked when i arrived at my favourite client's place. Mr OD, he was bedridden, his wife said he went into coma. I could believe it as he is well on friday. I tried to control my tears, but I couldnt and started crying. Mrs OD then comfort me and tell me Mr OD is not dead yet. Immediately, I felt bad for crying because I should be strong and take care of Mrs OD. It was an experience that I hate, but we have no choice and control over it.

I helped to shave and clean Mr OD, and the thought of wanting to be a nurse become stronger.

Should I or shouldnt I?

No comments: