Thursday, January 29, 2009

So fast I m backed.

Same opening sentence, Time flies. It was like few days back that I m looking forward to go to Singapore, and now I m back home. This trip back to Singapore was really good. A lot of food like usual, I think there isnt any day that I actually feel hungry, because there are abundant of food.

I tried like more than 8 different kind of pineapple tarts. Yummy! Going back to Singapore during CNY can be quite expensive. Air ticket, buy new clothes(apparently i didnt buy much becuase dont have my size), give ang pows and buy new year goodies. But I really love the spend I spent with my love ones. 

There are so many stories to tell, but I m simply lazy to blog. haha.

Just wanna share my thots about Singapore.

Looking forward, yet was quite a disappointment.
Am I in Singapore or another foreign land.
Are people speaking better mandarin or they are simply imported.
Everywhere is surrounded by people that are from everywhere.
So packed, so noisy.
This is not the Singapore I know, is invaded by others.
Honk Honk Honk, is making me frustrated.
Where have all your patience gone to? 
Why are you always rushing?

Haha... :)

No comments: