skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Miss Oink
Monday, November 10, 2008
I need to shout it out loud!
I need to boast to the whole world, I have married the most wonderful man in the world and I love him much... very much...
His every actions done and every words spoken, demonstrated his love towards me.
I love you Mr Oink! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Miss Oink
A ordinary Singaporean residing in Australia. Happily married to a wonderful man, a man whom I wanna spend all my life with. I m still searching for purpose and passion in life.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(13)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(58)
►
December
(9)
▼
November
(4)
in the making- House Part 10
I need to shout it out loud!
In the making- House Part 9
Hawker Cuisine
►
October
(11)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(13)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment