Hello...
I think I m getting lazier to blog. heehee.. Why is the title "Totally Freaked Out", here it goes,
Last night, Mr Oink and I went to watch Art Festival show by the river, it was really nice and we really had a good time.
Happily we proceed home. Just as we are about to turn into our carport, we saw a man waving at us by the roadside. Innocently, I thought he need help, so I asked Mr Oink to wind down the window, but thank God he didnt. The man came running toward us and he started shouting at us, when he got near our car, he started hitting the window violently, i was totally freaked out.
Immediately, Mr oink drove out of the carport, the man started blocking our way and chasing after us. I almost fainted and my heart was beating really fast.
Mr Oink started driving round and round, trying to calm me down at the same time, I couldnt calm down, i was freaked out.
We decided to drive back to where we stay amd check whether the man is still there, Far out, the man was still there, he was swaying while he walk, Mr oink said that the man is definitely on drugs. So we have to continue driving. I know you must be thinking why we didnt call the police, I was too nervous and Mr oink trying to calm me down, therefore we forgot about the police.
Mr Oink suggested that we go to our friend house, but it was almost 11pm, i feel bad to disturb people. So Mr Oink suggested that we make one more round back home, if the man is still there we will call the police.
Finally, we didnt see the man on the street, of course, i was even more scare now, I m afraid that he might be hiding somewhere to ambush us, we park our car, still waiting in the car, check clear, I geared myself with my tripod and Mr Oink with an umbrella, we decided to run back to our house. We actually run back to back, just in case, not knowing whether the man is hiding somewhere.
Thank God, nothing happen, and we reach home safely, just i was still in shocked and i started crying. Mr Oink tries to put me to bed and he even made me a hot drink to calm me down. And soon, i m into dreamland.
This morning, because i have to go to work before the sunrise, i actually woke Mr Oink up to send me to the car. While driving to work, flashback of last night keep appearing, and when i look at the fingerprint left behind by the man on the window, my heart beating fast.
It was a teribble experience. To assure everyone who is reading my blog, I m fine now and I have learnt a lesson not to trust any stranger, It might endanger my life.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment