I m back in Singapore, just returned from Taipei. It was really fun, and the highlight was i get to see my childhood friend, Sheree.
Went to alot of places, as well as watching fireworks at Taipei 101.
Fireworks at 101
Today is a very emotional day for me, not knowing why too.
Like a normal Sunday, I went to church, very happy to see those familiar faces again. My Sunday teacher who used to be very very fat, actually lose 8kg over a period of half a year. I got her secret recipes, will try it out.
On my way home on the train, i decided to visit my hometown, blk 736. As I walked toward the block, my emotion piled up, i feel like crying, i remember Sheere and i used to walk that path so often, from north point to blk 736. I missed those days. I also walked to the shop houses around, saw some familiar faces, the medical hall, the grocery shop, the mee hoon kuay stall... Memories just keep flashing back.
Suppose to be in Sabah now, but decided not to go due to my granny, she is going for a brain operation on the 9th. Went to visit her just now, she look so frail, it really breaks my heart. I pray that Ah ma will get well soon.
1 comment:
Hey gal, reading your post made me feel like crying too. I missed those times when we walked together to Northpoint, played pranks on others together and of course we stood by each other regardless we are happy or sad.I hope we can really meet up soon. Do give my regards to your grandma. Don't worry, everything will be fine...:) Stay happy gal.
Post a Comment